Note: Picture is stretched to fit page
- Check in is 3 PM and Checkout is 12 Noon.
- $500 Security Deposit required to confirm reservation.
- Rent to be paid 60 Days prior to arrival.
- $30 remote replacement charge applies for lost gate remotes.
- Parking for 2 cars only.
- Silence period for motorcycles, - 10PM to 9AM (See Note Below)
- No Pets are permitted.
- Requests for a walk-through prior to the rental is welcome.
Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekly Rental $1500.00
Labor Day to Memorial Day Weekly Rental $1200.00
Cleaning fee $ 75.00
NH Tax 9%
Sample Rental Agreement
A set of linen is provided for the week. Washer and Drier is provided at no additional cost. A basic set of utensils and cutlery
are provided for you convenience. Breakage and damage to items should be reported a day before departure. Honor system
Every attempt will be made to ensure that the gas for the grill does not run out. An extra tank is available. However, If it does run
out, guests are expected to refill the tank and keep the receipt for a refund. Food delivery must be picked up at the gate.
Boats can be launched at public launches on Winnipesaukee or at one of the Marinas. Christmas island resort (next to the
Island) charges $20. New Hampshire requires a safe boating education certificate for power boats over 25 HP.
The "quiet rule" is enforced from 10PM to 9AM. During this period loud motor cycles must be turned off at the gate. Riding out
should not be a problem as the road slopes down, though getting in could be a workout.
Rates & Terms